Well, 2013 has officially wrapped! It seems that everyone has survived the holidays (maybe via the WM holiday guide), and are back working in full force. In December, our search site saw 11,246 visits and 16,133 pageviews, with our number of new visits up 34 percent from December of 2012.
Below are our top ten clicked photographers from December. Kristen Wrzesniewski led the way, followed by Kayoua Xiong, Tungsten, Kevin Necessary and Francois Sechet.
In the geographical category, the majority of our visits came from the US with 7,580, followed by the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany and France.
In December, the blog site saw 16,111 visits and 54,877 pageviews, up 4 percent from last year. Sixty-two percent of these were new visits, meaning that they came from people who had never been to the Wonderful Machine site before. Let’s keep the new visitors coming!
Below are some recent successes:
- “Hi Gia, I just had to take a minute and send you a thank you I got an email out of the blue yesterday from one of my clients telling me about an awesome blog article he had read about me. After clicking the link I was so surprised to find the article you had written about me and my web edit. Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful things you said about me and my work. It truly is my passion and I hope that all the hard work we have put in in the last few months pays off in 2014 and years to come! I cant say thank you enough. Bill you have a wonderful team working for you, every one of them is nothing short of spectacular!” – Stephanie Mullins/ Parsons, Tennessee
- “Dear Wonderful Machine, I want to thank all of you for your support and hard work in 2013. Having been a WM member since 2011, I have utilized most of your services and have been very pleased with the results stemming from your efforts. You guys do a great job! Here is to wishing all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014! Looking forward to working with you in the new year.” – Vincent Ricardel/Washington, DC
- “Thanks for helping me through my first full year as a full-time photographer! I seriously could not have done it without you! From a logo redesign to a web edit, to marketing advice to estimate help, you guys are truly the best! Here’s to 2014 and continued collaboration and awesome-ness!”- Rebecca Stumpf/ Denver, Colorado
- “Thanks for the introduction and warm welcome, I was actually meaning to let you know that Monocle got in touch with me this week and I’ll be shooting a small editorial piece for them next week. This wouldn’t have happened so soon without y’all, THANK-YOU” – John Kealey/ Ottawa, Canada
- “Thanks to everyone at WM I had a great year. I’m very grateful for all of your help. Around 60% of my work this year came from WM. THANKS!” – Terry Manier/ Charleston, South Carolina
And that was December! If you need help understanding your own Analytics, we have a tutorial on Google Analytics and Google has an informative Help page as well.
Questions about interpreting your analytics? Reach out and let us help