Weekly Roundup: 11/11/11
The best way to occupy Wall Street? On Acid, of course!
Running (and drawing) the NYC Marathon.
Everything’s better in kitten form.
Who wouldn’t want to interact with a giant T. rex?
Alice and the Mad Hatter sitting in a tree…
I know where I’m planning our next portfolio review at.
The epic battle of photographer vs. videographer.
And last but not least, a flying rhino.
- Axel Dupeux’s gallery show, Art From The Heart, is tomorrow!
- Ryan Ketterman shoots for Black Enterprise.
- Frank Rogozienski spends a day with the bees.
- Simone Van Den Berg and a delicious poppy seed bundt cake.
- Tim Rue at The Perfect Exposure Gallery.
- Lianne Milton shoots one of the best trips in 2012…and so does Brad Feinknopf and Andre Klotz.
- Mark Katzman‘s Bubba is Tina Fey.
– Maria Luci