Weekly Roundup: 11/18/11
His only enemy? A lighter.
The world’s most expensive photo.
Advertising now targeting animals directly.
Hipstamatic photos on the front page of the New York Times.
Once you’ve mastered kerning, try shaping.
Out of ideas? There’s an app for that.
Even the Grinch can’t hate on this ad.
- Caesar Lima interviewed on RAW.
- Jose Mandojana cooks light in Honolulu.
- Anya Chibis is 3,412 miles west of Oxford.
- Trey Hill enjoys family photo day for Shutterfly.
- Michael Hart is commended for his nudes.
- Scott Witter interview on Adorama TV.
- Forest Woodward as the unseen photographer.
– Maria Luci