Weekend Links 12/14/12
10 agencies with the best company cultures.
Black and white (and the disposable camera) is back!
Bright bus stops fight SAD.
Architecture for dogs.
How to advertise advertising space.
Exploding soda commercial has Coke and Pepsi nervous.
New Zealand is teaching dogs to drive, for some reason.
Photoshop in photographer: what defines a photograph?
- Andrew Pogue‘s “Light Through The Sycamore” film on Archdaily.
- Brian Kelly shoots dudes in suits.
- More DIY camera info from Cary Norton.
- Michael Alan Ross‘s book Rockin’ Garages highlighted in NY Times.
- Chris Burkard‘s reel for Insivity.
– Maria Luci