Weekly Roundup: 12/21/12
Today’s the day! Prepare for the apocalypse!
No apocalypse yet? Well then, Santa-Gator wishes you a Merry Weekend Links!
Mini train photography… just in time to put under your mini tree!
Top photographic magazine covers of the year.
Which Wes Anderson character are you?
So you want to watch a holiday movie?
8 most insane ads of 2012.
What people will pay when they can pay what they want.
Indiana Jones and the Mysterious Package.
- Amy Harrity‘s “Moving On” project on The Bold Italic.
- David E Jackson‘s American Craft Magazine feature.
- Jim Golden opens a Big Cartel store.
- Ross Woodhall covers Trapped.
- Jonathan Hanson photographs Jenny Leigh.
- Scott Witter featured on Communication Arts Exhibit.
- Aki-Pekka Sinikoski‘s music video nominated for Best Finnish Music Video 2012.
– Maria Luci