Weekend Links 2/22/13
Ad agencies jump on the Harlem Shake bandwagon.
Burger King’s Twitter hacked.
Ski Shop makes excellent use of Google Maps’ business photos.
Photos from first underwater nuclear explosion.
Presidents in color.
I know I’m applying!
Hotmail may be dead, but these 90s websites aren’t!
Behold, the magnificent chicken.
- Jennifer Avello recaps New York Fashion Week.
- Manuela Stefan‘s Montana Horse Roundup photo journey.
- Jonathan Hanson discusses his career (and Wonderful Machine!) on The Candid Frame.
- Brian Cummings photographs some fishermen and filet-o-fish for McDonald’s.
- Jamey Guy nominated for the Photography Masters Cup.
– Maria Luci