Weekly Roundup: 3/1/13
How master cinematographer Roger Deakins got these 10 Shots.
And open letter to Ang Lee.
Photographer recreates real life versions of old school video games.
Photos from Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party.
Downton Abbey meets Beauty and the Beast.
Recap of Oscar commercials.
DKNY to pay $25K after photography copyright infringement.
When your heart stops beating, you’ll keep tweeting.
This art is bananas!
- Scott Witter teams up with Natalie Morales to create music video for Killmama.
- David E Jackson photographs IndyCar driver Shannon McIntosh.
- Lincoln Barbour shoots a Flesischmann’s Yeast ad campaign.
- Jodi Jones share’s some Photoshop tips.
- Mark King interviewed by American Photo for “How You Living?”
– Maria Luci