Weekly Roundup: 3/22/13
Brand paternity test.
“Women are objects.”
Gasoline coated negatives for a clean water series.
How to win your NCAA bracket? Choose cool alumni.
Coca-Cola finds no sales lift from online chatter.
Worst plastic surgery ads.
Who pays photographers?
- Brian Hodges‘ photo covers GEO Magazine.
- Chris Sembrot a finalist of the One Eyeland photo awards.
- Luke Copping elected board member of ASMP National.
- Joe McNally shoots a rooftopping photo from the tallest building in the world.
- Todd Douglas shoots medieval portraits.
– Maria Luci