Weekend Links 4/1/11
As mobile communication progresses, it will get far too creepy to even use.
Tattoo machines can be used for good or evil.
What’s happening in this animation? Not sure, but I guess it’s cute, right?
I shudder to imagine high school 20 years from now.
Though this coat kind of makes you invisible, it doesn’t seem to help you get into the girls’ locker room.
Is this for the internet?
Someone give this man a job.
It feels beautiful to smash things sometimes, but it’s even more beautiful to see it in slow motion.
- Thomas Pickard explains his polar work.
- Rob Culpepper hunts for bargains in the New York Times.
- Van Ditthavong shares a new short.
- Larsen and Talbert report on Sundance.
- Tamar Levine shares a shoot for Runway Magazine.
- Andy Reynolds has brought us the 38th most unusable stock photo.