Weekly Roundup: 6/24/11
Summertime and the livin’s easy.
Trouble getting up in the morning? Just remember, time is money.
Save the SETIs!
What? Cigarettes are bad for you? Crazy!
Where my designer ladies at?
Mysterious Nazi photo album.
Finally, photographers who actually warrant some security guard attention.
I want one! I want one! I want one!
- Marie Arago helps put cameras in Haitian hands.
- Tadd Myers sweeps the 2011 Dallas Show.
- Scott Witter creates some posters.
- Marc Hauser interviewed about his 3 Decades of Portraits.
- Jay Goodrich has upcoming workshops in Alaska, Telluride, and Hawaii.
- John Mireles spends the day with Miss California, nay, Miss USA.
- Ben Mostyn interviewed by Skip Town.
- Conor Doherty shoots a brave model on NYC’s High Line.