Weekly Roundup: 8/26/11
Gaddafi’s crushing on Condi Rice.
The New York Times gets nostalgic.
They do realize that oil paint is toxic, right?
The London (Photoshopped) riots!
Stocking, the new copyright-iffy version of planking.
Bringing high fashion glamor to the streets!
The DC earthquake devastation hit hard.
A (somewhat biased) History of copyright laws.
The photo filter party is over.
- Caesar Lima and The Big Hair Story.
- Brandon Hill and The Half-Stitched Quilt Club.
- Austin Hargrave shoots Bon Iver.
- Susan Seubert lands the cover of National Geographic Traveler.
- Vincent Ricardel is a Dynalite VIP.
- Thomas Broening, Steve Jobs, and the iPod.