Another month, another analytics report! January was a month of inclement weather here in Philly and across the country. It looks like we may be out of the “polar vortex” (hopefully) and just in time to report on a successful month of WM traffic! In January, our search site saw 14,632 visits and 21,507 pageviews, with our new visits up 23% from this time last year.
The blog also saw a good amount of traffic in January, with 19,652 visits and 71,161 pageviews, up 7% from this time last year.
Below are our top ten visited photographers in January. Kayou Xiong led the way with 138 visits, followed by Tungsten, Kristen Wrzesniewski, Kevin Necessary and Francois Sechet.
Below are the top ten countries that our traffic originated from in January. The US led with 10,021 visits, followed by the UK, Canada, Germany and France.
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to give us positive feedback and let us know about jobs they’ve landed through WM! Here are some January successes:
- “Wonderful Machine is THE marketing engine for photographers. They are the link to bigger clients and, perhaps, clients who wouldn’t necessarily find you easily. They showcase the work of some of the greatest and most successful photographers in the world (i.e. Joe McNally, who I was very lucky to assist in Vancouver). So, to be mentioned in the same website is very exciting; yet humbling. Anyways, if you are a photographer then you need to try to join Wonderful Machine. If you are an art buyer or creative director, then join and find yourself some great photographers” – Rodrigo Ceballos/ Mexico City, Mexico
- “Booked a job with NBC News 4 days after getting listed on Wonderful Machine!” – Ricky Rhodes/ Cleveland, Ohio
- “This is the best edit my profile on WM has seen. Thank you so much! I’m very happy with everything! I’m getting some great editorial assignments thru my profile on WM.” – Gregory Miller/ Atlanta, Georgia
- “I absolutely love being a photographer and getting these cool jobs. Thanks to Wonderful Machine for getting my work into good hands.” – Jacob Slaton/ Little Rock, Arkansas
- “Business has been picking up recently, and several clients said they found me through WM. Thanks for all your help!” – Ben Weller/ Busan, South Korea
Questions about interpreting your analytics? Reach out and let us help